- Eurorally is not a competition!
- Eurorally as an organization is simply a holiday planner for car enthusiasts.
- The Eurorally organization is only responsible for planning and organizing hotels and events. Everything you do during this holiday will be your own responsibility.
- Eurorally can not be held responsible for any violations in any country on the route.
- The Team Leader is responsible for payment for all participants in his team as well as making sure all participants has read and understood terms and conditions and the Eurorally disclaimer.
- Our fee includes: eurorally sticker-pack, overnight ferry, 4-star hotels, free entrance to all parties, breakfast at all hotels and secure parking at every overnight stay.
- Hotel rooms will be ordered as single, double or triple rooms for teams to share.
- Not included: Any expense you may have on the route that is not included in the Eurorally entrance fee.
- Valid driving license, car insurance and registration papers are required.
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age or travel with parent(s).
- Eurorally sticker packs must be kept on your car during the entire rally.
- Personal sponsors are allowed as long as you keep the Eurorally stickers on during the entire rally.
- A bill will be sent to your registered e-mail shortly after registration.
- Failure to pay within maturity date will result in loosing your reserved spot in the rally.
- Prices are given on the condition of a minimum of 2 persons per car.
- For participants driving alone, the price is 10 000 NOK.
- If you are not able to participate, and have not cancelled your registration within 25th of February 2023, no refunds will be issued.
– Eurorally 2023: 7500 NOK per person
– Cancellation before 25th of February 2023 warrants a 50% refund.
– Full amount refunded if another team takes over your booking.
– Under no circumstances are bookings to be resold privately without written approval from Eurorally management.
- Changes in team participants or car after the final date (set for each event) may be subject to additional fees.
- Media content produced by participants must be approved by the Eurorally management before it can be published online.
- Eurorally aims to have participating cars that are able to stand out in a crowd, meaning that ordinary cars that are not classic cars, sportscars, or in any way modified, styled or tuned may not be allowed to participate.
Read the full disclaimer for EuroRally events here (link)